We love creating wedding collateral here at Ladybones. How do we get from day dream to finished product? It usually goes like this:
- We determine what kind of suite you need. How many pieces, what does it feel and look like, what is your budget, do you want the works or something simpler?
- We establish a timeline – is this a rush job, or are you way ahead of the game?
- If we are doing design work, we exchange inspiration and ideas to come up with a design concept.
- You approve an estimate and deposit is paid.
- If we’re designing something for you, we send you first round of designs and subsequent revisions (usually just one or two.)
- We go to print! You can choose to approve a hard copy in person, by mail, or with a photo via text or email.
- Once we’ve printed, and stamped, cut, lined, or finished any other special details, we mail it or drop the finished pieces off to you in person.
And that’s it! Weddings are some of our favorite custom projects, because each wedding is unique and specific, and we get immense satisfaction from handing over a finished job that we know will never be exactly replicated.
So drop us a line! We want to print your Save the Dates, table numbers, monogrammed tags, five piece suite, or whatever you have in mind!